DT: Ministry of Telecommunications denied reports of sackings in Bahrain Post or in any department on grounds of their participation in the unfortunate incidents that unfolded in the Kingdom.
The ministry rubbished reports published in local newspaper that alleged that three people had been dismissed from Bahrain Post. The ministry said the article, published on September 9, was incorrect.
The ministry explained that the investigation panels formed by the ministry to carry out investigations on employees who had committed violations during the said incidents did not impose anyone’s sacking.
However, all penalisations imposed upon the violators ranged between a written warning or suspension from the job and paycuts.